To our valued customers:
We sincerely hope this finds you safe and in good health. As the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation continues to develop, we’re all experiencing challenges and anxiety as we navigate through uncharted waters. While no one knows what lies ahead, we can say this; supporting each other during challenging and uncertain times is what we do best, and our strength comes from how we pull together and care for each other. The power of America’s collective human spirit and will is awesome, and our resiliency is undeniable.
For over 34 years, LSI Staffing has not wavered in our commitment to provide best in class support to our business partners, and during the coming days, weeks and months, you can also count on LSI Staffing to put the health and safety of our customers, employees and communities at the forefront of every decision we make. We are here to support you and are working hard to ensure we can continue to provide our customers with uninterrupted, dependable service.
As we are closely monitoring the situation, and in alignment with recommendations from the CDC and WHO, we have implemented the following protocols:
1. Promote frequent and thorough hand washing with soap and warm water
2. Provide a supply of alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol, antibacterial soap, tissues, gloves, Clorox wipes & Lysol disinfectant products for all LSI Staffing offices.
3. Encourage respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes, using a tissue when available or coughing or sneezing into the inside of the elbow
4. Reminder to avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
5. Encourage employees to STAY HOME if they have symptoms of a fever higher than 100°, sore throat, cough, respiratory illness or difficulty breathing and contact a physician for further direction
6. Send home any employee with symptoms of a fever higher than 100°, sore throat, cough, respiratory illness or difficulty breathing and contact a physician for further direction
7. Relaxed attendance policies to accommodate isolation and quarantine recommendations, as well as closures of schools and daycare centers
8. Instructed employees to decline shaking hands and maintain a respectful distance when in-person interaction is required
9. Enhanced housekeeping practices to include daily cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces
10. Suspend all non-essential travel
11. Implemented flexible work schedules and telework options for all applicable positions
12. Use of email, phone and video conferencing for meetings with staff, customer, vendors, etc.
13. Restricted access to all LSI Staffing locations
14. Continue to monitor updated communication and recommendations from the CDC, WHO, local, state and federal agencies
15. Due to the high risk of exposure, based on location and customer, we have suspended saliva drug testing
Our pledge to our business partners:
• Due to the high risk of exposure, based on location and customer, we have suspended saliva drug testing.
• Initiated an application and interview process to eliminate in-person contact via online, phone and video conferencing options.
• Ongoing screening via questionnaire of all current and new LSI Staffing employees for high risk travel, contact with individuals with presumptive or positive tests results for COVID-19, or symptoms of COVID-19
• Daily communication with all LSI Staffing employees on assignment to include reminders of protocols 1 – 8 and instructions to immediately notify their onsite supervisor if they are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
• Open and ongoing communication with customers
• Continue to monitor updated communication and recommendations from the CDC, WHO, local, state and federal agencies
• Immediately inform the applicable customer if we receive notification that an LSI Staffing employee on assignment at their facility receives a presumptive or positive COVID-19 test result
• Given the fluidity of the COVID-19 pandemic, LSI Staffing acknowledges our plan may transform to accommodate new requirements and give our assurance to communicate any modifications to our customers
• We encourage customers to visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/ for additional resources
We will continue to be diligent in monitoring the situation as it evolves, stay focused on keeping our employees and communities healthy, and providing you with the support you need.
Thank you, as always, for your continued partnership. Stay safe. Together, we will get through this.
Rick King and Ron King